Raspberry Maple Barbecue Sauce - Recipe

     This sauce is so good it deserves its own blog post.  When I tasted it I got so excited; this is such a hit!  I fell in love with it because of the unique raspberry balsamic vinegar.  It gives the sweet sour tang a barbecue sauce should have.  You can adjust the raspberry balsamic in the sauce to your liking.  Rather than using plain sugar for the sweetener, I use maple syrup.  Again, we add sweetness and flavor at the same time!  Try it with beef short ribs or  barbecue chicken!


Raspberry Maple Barbecue Sauce on Beef Short Ribs.

Raspberry Maple Barbecue Sauce
(Makes 3/4 cup)
Raspberry Maple Barbecue Sauce on Chicken.

1/4 c. Tomato Paste
1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
1/4 c. plus 1 T. Real Maple Syrup
3 T. plus 1 tsp. Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar (I use Taste of Old Country Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar)
1 T. Olive Oil (I use Taste of Old Country Olive Oil)

Whisk all barbecue sauce ingredients together in a measuring cup. Taste and adjust raspberry balsamic vinegar if needed.  Apply to beef ribs, chicken, pork ribs, or anything that might use a barbecue sauce!

Comments

Popular Posts