Cauliflower Rice with Turmeric and Greek Seasoning - Recipe

     This easy and unique twist on cauliflower boasts one of my favorite healthy spices, turmeric.  I also use a finishing oil infused with Greek seasoning.  The one from Taste of Old Country has chive, oregano, black pepper, and lemon oils.  Using infused oils makes the dish super easy and fast.  I feel like I have kitchen super powers when I whip out my infused oils, and with a wave of the bottle my food is transformed into something completely different!




Cauliflower Rice

(Serves 4)

1 Head Cauliflower
1 T. Palm Oil
1/4 tsp. Turmeric
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
1/2 tsp. Course Celtic Sea Salt
1 T. Olive Oil infused with Greek Seasoning (I use Taste of Old Country)

Cut the cauliflower into large sections, discarding the core.  Chop each section into small gravel sized pieces.  Heat palm oil in a sauté pan on medium heat.  Add the cauliflower, turmeric, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt.  Sauté just until the cauliflower is softened a little.  Remove from heat and drizzle with the olive oil to taste.  Adjust salt to taste and serve warm.

Before adding the spices.

Sautéing the cauliflower and spices.



Comments

Popular Posts