Berries "n" Cream

     When I grew up my grandfather used to talk about eating berries in cream when he visited Norway.  I thought that seemed pretty simple, almost too simple, but he said it was  the most delicious thing he ever had.  As an adult I have "heard tell" that the Norwegian berries are truly exquisite due to the long days and midnight sun which give them their superior flavor.

     I must say I have found my exquisite berry experience with Allder School Berries at the Leesburg Farmer's Market in Virginia.  They are raspberries and have more "raspberry" flavor than I have ever tasted before.

     So what did I do?  I would not consider anything else but to immediately  pour on some heavy grass fed cream and eat them.  All of them.



Berries "n" Cream

(Serves 1)

1 bowl Berries such as Raspberries, Strawberries, or Blueberries
Grass fed Heavy Cream to coat

Rinse and drain berries.  Place in bowl and pour cream over the top.   Eat immediately.

Comments

Popular Posts