Cancer - What Helped Me - The Rope: My Journey Through Cancer


                                                                                              
This is a special post to announce my new book, The Rope:  My Journey Through Cancer.




     This is my personal healing story of how I minimized chemo side effects and attained peace of mind after diagnosis of stage 3C Ovarian Cancer.  I figured out how to be authentically positive and how to determine my state of inner being from one moment to the next, without being at the mercy of despair.  I share all my discoveries of what helped me feel better, including the foods that made me feel the best.  I even include some recipes!

     Three years ago I reached for the rope God offered and was pulled out of the quicksand.  I hope you will be inspired to reach for your own discoveries.







Comments

Popular Posts