Comfortable Change

Some places seem very still with no change
   
     Is it strange that "comfortable" and "change" are used together here?  Not if you like change.  I, for one, never liked it much until recently.  My mother used to say as a baby, I hated waking up and I hated going to sleep.  I never wanted to stop what I was doing at the moment.
     I actually like the start of the new year now, because it seems like a good time to review what is working and what is not working in areas of my life and work.  It is never too late to make changes.  I think I have less fear of change now, because I realize that many decisions are not permanent and can be changed again or altered in the future.
     I especially like to plan on what changes I want to make that are good for me and my family.  For instance, I plan on doing yoga everyday instead of a couple times a week.  It makes me content and my family likes a happy mom.
     There are always those changes that we have no control over and may even cause sadness, but I try to be grateful for all my experiences. since they have made me into who I am right now.  And I kind of like me - right now.

Comments

Popular Posts