Jumping Out of the Box

Ok, the jewelry thing was stepping out of the box for me, but I did a jump out of the box last week.  After seven years of coordinating schedules and working together to make owning one car work in our family, we broke down and bought the second car.  We saved a lot owning one car, but now it is time.  So if we are going to spend the money why not get something fun?  A convertible would be nice, - a pretty one - in that creamy color I like.  One left on the lot that has an automatic transmission.  And oh look, it is the right color too.  Yes, I am used to suburbans, trucks, and practical vans to carry my harp around, so a cute little car is definitely a jump out of the box.

Comments

  1. Nice car! It's always nice to treat yourself every once in a while :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts