Easter Spring Brunch

One of my favorite things is brunch.  Especially in the spring, because I can set it up outside.  It can be as simple or elaborate as you want.  This Easter I took the china outside to the backyard and taking the tent idea from the race event (Spring Races - Loudoun Hunt Point to Point at Oatlands Plantationl), I set up a tent and hung flower baskets in the corners.  As much as I like my eggs, I did not serve the traditional egg dishes this time.  Spring time called for a delicious Lamb Paté and a Rustic Onion Tart.





Since our outside table is small, I set up a card table on the side as a little serving table.



Spring Brunch Menu

Roasted Asparagus
Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Double Fruit Scones, Clotted Cream, and Plum Jam
Sencha Green Tea


Lamb Paté with Sweet Potato, Chèvre, and Swiss Chard

Rustic Onion Tart

Rustic Onion Tart

Roasted Asparagus

Roasted Sweet Potatoes

Clotted Cream


Rustic Onion Tart, Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Double Fruit Scones, Roasted Asparagus, Lamb Paté with Sweet Potato, Chèvre, and Swiss Chard
Decorated Eggs
Double Fruit Scone with Clotted Cream and Plum Jam











Comments

Popular Posts