Le Creuset Demonstrations Spring 2012

     Here are some pictures of the Le Creuset food demonstrations I did this spring at the Leesburg Corner Outlets.  I talked with many people from northern Virginia and around the world such as India, Sweden, Norway, and England.  My new Exceptional Comfort customers are excited about cooking their new recipes.
     Summer is a great time to start cooking new recipes with local produce.  I am so excited about visiting the farm markets and getting the freshest ingredients possible for my dishes!  I also like to use pastured pork, grass fed beef, and free range eggs.  These items are becoming easier and easier to find in regular grocery stores too!

Spanish Rice

Sweet Potato Polenta

Chicken Bok Choy

Fresh veggies for Beef Curry




Comments

Popular Posts