Kitchen Curtain Hanging Hack

Kitchen Curtain Hanging Hack

     I just had to share this awesome hack for hanging slippery sheers.  I have a bay window in my kitchen with 10 sheers loaded on the hanging hardware!  We had to take them down to paint which isn't all that hard, but getting them back up is another story.  In the past, half of them would slide right off while we tried getting the other side attached to the snappy thing (don't know what else to call it right now).  It was always a struggle to get them up.  My husband came up with the brilliant idea of putting a rubber band on each end to keep the curtains in place.  It worked like a charm!  No slippery sliding here!  When they were up we pushed the curtain end out of the way and cut off the rubber band.  We adjusted the curtains and tahdah!  A job easily done!


Rubber band the ends.

All ten sheers are on the bay window rod.

Sheers hung in my kitchen bay window.


Comments

Popular Posts